Reasoning Quiz 15

Bankers Adda is also known to be called as Reasoning Quiz adda.
Today Bankers Adda came back with a New Quiz on Reasoning 
Go through the quiz and if you have any doubts please contact bankers adda in the comment section.

  Aptitude Quiz                                Banking Quiz                     Computer Quiz                  

  Daily Quiz                                      English Quiz                       GK Quiz         



Directions: In each question below are given two/three/four conclusions numbered I,II,III, and IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follow from the given statements.

1.   Statements:

      Some rats are cats.
      Some cats are dogs.
      No dog is cow.

      Conclusions:

      I.       No cow is cat.
      II.      No dog is rat.
      III.     Some cats are rats.

(a)    All I, II and III follow
(b)    Only III follows
(c)    Only I and II follow
(d)   None follows




2.   Statements:

     All pens are glasses.
     No glass is tree.

    Conclusions:

    I.        No pens are trees.
    II.       Some trees are pens.

(a)    Only I follows
(b)   Only II follows
(c)    Both follows
(d)   None of the above.




3.   Statements:

      Some peaks are points.
      Some points are uphills.
     All uphills are mountains.

     Conclusions:

     I.     Some mountains are points
     II.    Some mountains are peaks.
     III.   Some uphills are peaks.

(a)    None follows
(b)   Only I follows
(c)    Only I and II follows
(d)   Only II and III follows
(e)   All follow




4.   Statements:

      No card is table.
      All chairs are maizes.

     Conclusions:

     I.     Some maizes are chairs.
     II.    Some maizes are cards.
     III.   No maize is card.

(a)    Only I follows
(b)   Only either II or III follows
(c)    Only either II or III, and I follows.
(d)   None follows.




5.  Statements:

     No car is parrot.
    All parrots are birds.
    Some birds are cows.

    Conclusions:

     I.     No car is cow.
     II.    Some birds are parrots.

(a)    If only conclusion I follows
(b)   If only conclusion II follows
(c)    If either conclusion I or II follows
(d)   If neither conclusion I nor II follows
(e)   If both the conclusions I and II follow




Checkout Our Other Topics

  English Learning Tips                  Invention Quiz                   Shortcuts

  Interview Tips                                Abbreviations                     Dates to Remember

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...